Need to present a vital business presentation in the office? Need to present a new business plan to the foreign delegates or financiers? Need to display instructions and related explanations to the marketing team? In a business, projectors have multiple purposes. Right from business presentation to training, proper display and comfortable interaction are needed. This is where a state-of-the-art projector wall mount is important.
Projectors have come a long way when those were just used for entertainment purposes or displaying documentaries. Today, projectors have multiple categories and diverse technologies. The most modern forms are computers with different tools embedded for better visibility and innovative applications. Business presentation, education, gaming, or home theatre – projectors have different classes that you can buy according to your need. Moreover, depending on the imaging technology, there are LCD, LCOS, DLP, and laser raster. If you focus on the light source, there are also several classes such as a lamp, LED, LASER, and hybrid.
Depending on the types of projector in your office or you want to purchase, you can choose the most suitable projector wall mount.
Important features of projector wall mount
Different types of wall mounts for the projector are available in the market. You might have a budget in mind but let the budget not compromise with the quality.
Here are a few features that you must consider while buying a wall mount:
- It’s always feasible to buy a universally fit wall mount. It makes your job much more easier, especially when you have more than one projector used for different purposes. Sometimes, you may need to hire a projector of a special kind that will not pose any installation issue when you have an all-purpose wall mount.
- Look for a heavy-duty projector mount. This will keep your projector safe. Verities of heavy-duty wall mounts in this category are available for office use. As a universally fit one can adjust all kinds of projectors or beamers, find only the heavy-duty universally fit wall-mount for absolute flexibility.
- Angling is another important factor. Choose a wall-mount that can be moved from various angles. The ideal one is that can move 360-degrees. An integrated ball joint helps to make that rotation easy.
- Having an extending a collapsing arm is an added advantage. This helps you adjust the distance of the projector from the wall. Sometimes a greater distance from the wall helps to keep some important tools underneath. Some wall mounts with this feature can place the projector or beaner 37 to 47 cm while some have higher adjustment options like something in between 79 to 129cm.
- Ensure safe and easy installation of the wall mount as well as the projector or beamer. A universally fit wall mount for projector comes with many extension plates that make can adjust with any beamer hole pattern.
Projectors are not easy to handle. Mounting a projector on the wall makes the images or videos more prominent and easily adjustable in different conditions. If you have one sturdy, rust-free, heavy-duty, universal projector, much of your time-spoiling efforts to keep the beamer in focus are saved. In many offices, a supporting staff is even kept for keeping control of the projector. Some presentations are too important to be made so casual with a temporary wall mounting system.
A wall mount is the best tool to control a projector or beamer. Wall mounting also has a different level of appeal for the office. Ensure that your projector wall mount doesn’t revolve, slip, or slag on its own. Its sleek look makes the presentation room stylish and updated. It saves space that is also an important aspect of today’s space crunch offices.