Cheating is not always a bad thing when playing games like Mega Men X Boss. Most gamers use cheat codes to get extra lives, weaponry, or special game modes. The makers create cheat codes since they anticipate that their prospective users would want to skip stages and open up alternatives.
The following are some mega man x cheats for SNES, so you can play while being at the top of your game.
The Mega Man X Hadouken
Enter the Armored Armadillo’s stage when you reach the final mine cart, which sends you into the air. Just before the wall, jump up and climb it. A huge energy unit will be at the top and then leap into the hole and die. Rep this five times; on the fifth time, a capsule appears on the same ledge. Then, Dr. Light will teach X the Hadouken, Ryu’s fireball from Street Fighter.
Some stages change if you beat a boss first. For example,
- Flame Mammoth’s Lava will be frozen if you fight and defeat Chill Penguin first.
- Beating Storm Eagle first will result in Spark Mandrill’s stage lights flashing on and off.
- Sting Chameleon’s stage will be partially flooded if you beat Launch Octopus first.
The password “7443 2241 1221” has four known impacts. Even if it sounds like a “bad” password, it works.
- If you enter the password without starting the demo, the game will freeze.
- If you open the demo and before the black screen, enter the password, you start with ten health points.
- If you enter the demo first, then exit and enter the password, the demo will start with all weapons, 32 health points, and zero lives.
- If you enter the password on the dark screen before entering the second demo, you will start with ten health points and all weapons available.
Examine the ceiling tubes that drop the spare robot parts upon entering Flame Mammoth’s factory. They’re big holes, not solid objects. Jump on top of the Utuboros head before running into the tube.
If you do it right, X can wall jump off-screen and walk on top of the ceiling. To track X’s position, look for the bottoms of his boots that will remain on screen. You will arrive at a walkway, where you’ll have to dash jump.
Invincible Elevator Spikes
Boomer Kuwanger’s elevator sequence is quite spiky. If you jump on the spikes along the walls and then press the jump button simultaneously while X hits the spike, X will not take damage. However, X will simply clip through it instead of dying if you get hit by a flying enemy before reaching a spiked platform.
Skip the Rematch Against Armored Armadillo
X is significantly away from the entrance before entering the Armored Armadillo rematch room. Position him a little less than two body lengths from the door. Then, equip the shotgun with ice and fire. Have X strolls in front of the ice platform.
The new platform will push X through the door, but the camera will not adjust. The room then loads miscellaneously. The opposite side’s door opens immediately if you walk straight through, and the Armored Armadillo disappears. But a glitched version of the stage will load if you leap into this room.
In the purest sense, cheating involves not following the rules of a game and gaining an advantage from unfair play. So, don’t hesitate to use the Mega Man X cheats mentioned above and have fun. It can ensure your chances of success.