In common, sales process automation is a method where streamlining of work takes place in a sales process. The manual, duplicate, time-consuming, and repetitive tasks are mostly streamlined. The sales force automation system supports the sales teams to focus on sales deals rather than admin issues. The sales process automation preserves time and money because they are precious facets of a company.
Is Sales Process Automation necessary?
Yes! Because almost 25% of sales cycles need a minimum of 7 months or extra to complete. So, sales teams need to uphold an active channel. The sales process automation is a useful tool for regulating a quick pipeline. It is also good for clearing up time and completing spare work faster. The sales pipeline case is the procedure through which the prospects evolve as regular clients.
- The Forrester article announces that the automation of tasks assists in saving 90% of expenses.
- The sales force automation system and automation solutions allow the sales agents to use surplus time on trading the qualified leads.
Best Ways To Automate Sales
Below are the best and effective kinds of strategies for sales automation.
1. Automating Lead dialling process
Automating the dialling processes assists agents every day to dial 40% extra leads (Bridge group survey). By using the right and accurate solutions, one can dial leads with a single click from the CRM software.
2. Voicemail Automation
The amount of time that is spent by sales agents for delivering voicemail letters is 25 hours for a month. But the sales force automation system gives tools such as voicemail drop. With this feature sending a voicemail is done with easy options. A sales team with up to 20 agents can at least save 500 hours by automating voicemails.
3. Scheduling Appointments & Meetings
Scheduling the meetings or calls consumes a lot of time. The scheduling method eliminates the time-consuming transmission for setting up a discussion. Features such as Inbox and Calendly assists in easy scheduling by giving a mixture of times. The qualified prospect can select and book the vacant time from your calendar.
4. Automating Lead Prioritization
A survey shows that sales teams have 33% extra potential to prioritize leads. There are many AI-based lead scoring methods for helping sales agents to prioritize leads. In the case of businesses with muti- products then it is better to set up new lead scoring criteria for every product.
5. Notes and Summaries
Recording notes after the calls or issues is vital for sales time. Because they help in giving a profound opinion of the performance for sales agents. Sales process automation software has features that can automate the notes.
6. Email drafts Automation
Reports show that sales reps waste 21% of their working time on emails. In a sales cycle, the sales reps deliver various categories of emails.
- Greeting emails to fresh leads
- Follow-alert emails to neutral leads
- Demonstration emails to recent visitors
- Indication emails about conferences
- Thank you and welcome emails to new customers
7. List building Automation
In the past, building lists was a complicated and time-taking process. But with the present features, it is easy to create a list. The lists are built considering various factors such as type of industry, size, technologies, methods, and many more.
8. Automating call recording
Every sales call is crucial for sales businesses. With the assistance of an accurate sales process automation tool, every inbound and outbound call can be registered in your CRM. This method helps the sales reps by logging every call manually.
9. Building Slide Presentations
A one-size-fits-all sales presentation slide does not exist in every B2B sales company. But to put slide-decks takes a lot of time. So, it is better to use a solution that automates and assembles slides for certain sales problems.
10. Attaching prospect data
When a fresh lead is appointed for the sales team then they connect important facts to the recent contact records. As it helps in speeding up the sales process. The sales force automation system offers automation tools that assist in creating triggers and reminders. Assembling prospect data is one of the beneficial sales processes to automate for any sales company.
11. Automation of data
As of the present, the sales team consumes only 34% of their work time for selling and trading. The remaining 66% of the time is wasted on other various things. Such as data & information entry, administration work, quotes, generating proposals, and many more.
12. Onboarding Automation
At least 73% of sales reps say collaboration is crucial for the entire sales process. The managers and onboarding experts will look after recent and fresh buyers. After a sales rep transfers the prospect, one can use automation tools. These tools trigger and send inner emails to specific teams and professionals.
13. Deadlines & to-do lists
The sales process automation helps in automating regular tasks and common deadlines for every fresh contact. It also records the invoices of the leads. These tools send alerts and reminders for upcoming tasks and projects.
14. Automatic Sync Options
If the sales team is vast then sending the data of contacts is vital. One can automate the instant sync options between hundreds of applications. It conserves the sales reps time, decreases human mistakes, and protects time on physical updates.
Final reports are significant but are time-consuming and tedious. If you automate reports, it helps in removing the physical tasks like gathering, regulating, and assessing data and also human errors. With the help of necessary parameters, it can create various reports. Some types of reports are:
- Daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales reports
- Reports in sales calls
- Personalized, custom sales emails reports
- Reports on the performance of the sales teams
- Revenue and productivity reports on sales
Best Sales Automation Software
Some of the popular and rising sales process automation software are listed down. They are:
- PeppyBiz is an Indian software and has been available for customers since 2019.
- As of present, it has more than 12,000+ consumers around the planet earth.
- Their software is suitable for every type of industry regardless of size, shape, and factors.
- They offer the best automation solutions along with collaboration, marketing automation, sales automation, and CRM tools.
- Some of the features are calendar view, Gantt projects, reminders, lead generation, and many more.
- This is a company based in Greece and is offering services from 2001.
- They offer the best cloud-based multichannel communication software to companies.
- It deploys on Mac, SaaS-based, installed windows, and web-based platforms. Routee offers a free plan for its users.
- Some of the features are analytics, ROI tracking, monitoring, lead scoring, and a few more.
- It is one of the leading software in the North American regions.
- Their software is nice for B2B sales companies, distributors, industrial businesses, and manufacturing industries.
- Lead capturing, lead generating, lead nurturing, drip campaigns are some of the features.
- They don’t have a free app version but their software is free for the customers for a specific time.
d) Constant Contact
- Constant contact software is suitable for fresh startups, small businesses, and new bloggers.
- One of the unique features of this software is it can divide and group the clients into various divisions. Such as active, unresponsive, and many more.
- In-built sharing tools, various tracking options, and reporting are some basic features of this software.
- It has many third-party integration tools and they offer a free trial plan for 2 months.
- This software offers the best tools for sales professionals and marketing companies.
- eMaximation software can deploy on SaaS-based, cloud-based, and web-based systems.
- Some of the features are custom CTAs, segmentation, sales intelligence, and lead scoring.
- Other functions include sales forecasting, lead management, camping management, tracking, and metrics.
- Blueshift software is best for finance, hospitality, e-commerce, online media, and eLearning companies.
- They provide training and support for customers using documentation, webinars, tutorials, live chat, and many more.
- Geo-targeting, customer profiles, push notification updates, auto-responders, image library are some of the features of this software.
- They offer a free demo for the users.
Every possible way for automating sales is mentioned in this article. So, you can start automating with the basics. The sales process automation assists in securing endless hours, decreasing faults, and boosting efficiency and productivity. With the help of the sales force automation system, the sales team can put their entire focus on efficient sales deals. Finally, to increase sales productivity which function should be automated? The answer depends on what your corporation and sales reps need.
Sara is a Content Writer at PeppyBiz. She is not only a creative writer but also paints a beautiful canvas. She makes sure that you are left with no doubt about keeping up with marketing and sales.