If there is one piece of the marketing puzzle that has really exploded in recent years, it’s video marketing. We’re seeing the explosive reaction that TikTok has had, and we’re watching an evolution of content creators on YouTube that are taking the video world by storm. They say that video killed the radio star and when it comes to marketing, it absolutely did.
Video views are going up and if you know that you can extend your reach to your target audience with video, why wouldn’t you want to be a part of that? If you can inject video into your marketing strategy you’re going to make a massive difference to the webinar you create and how you market that webinar. You’re going to appeal to your customers on another level and you’re going to prove that your business knows what to do when it comes to being seen. So with this in mind, here are the reasons that video marketing is important.
- It’s a shareable marketing piece. If you create a video that is designed to get your brand name out there, you’re going to have a brand video that you can have your audience share around. Shared videos are going to expand your reach and you’re going to be able to see a great deal of effort put into one place. You’ll also be able to track with analytics how far your video gets and the demographics of those sharing it.
- People prefer it. No, really. People prefer video content over every other type of marketing content because they can keep up with it. They can understand what you’re saying and they can better relate to you because there are no huge pieces of text. You want your message to register and resonate, and video marketing is the way to go with that.
- Your algorithm will love it. Whichever digital platform you use to put your business forward, your algorithm is going to love it and your video reach will be evident. If you’re uploading video content, you’re going to get a head start and be able to get your message out there before others in your industry. Video based content will reach your readers faster, and you can continue to use social media to spread the word about your business, too.
- You will build far more trust. Social proof is such an important thing for your users to see. They need to know that their peers will agree with the service you can offer and you can do this when you have video included in your marketing. Building trust is a valuable piece of the process, and your video content is going to do that when you curate it properly.
- They can be fun. Video content can be animated and adapted to be fun. You don’t have to do anything but you can outsource your video to a company who will know exactly how to appeal to your audience. It’s a fun way to market!