PVC patches are flexible, lightweight, and also waterproof. Soft rubber patches that are sturdy and vibrant are ideal for uniforms worn by law enforcement, police, and firefighters.
PVC label or patch made with a kind of plastic that mimics soft rubber is renowned for its strength and is lightweight. Custom PVC patches come in varying sizes and price ranges and are highly durable. Due to their exceptional weather resistance, they are the perfect material for use in outdoor settings, by the military, the police, and any other club subject to the elements.
PVC patches are an excellent option for outdoor activities since they are incredibly robust and water-resistant. Custom PVC patches withstand extreme heat and cold without ripping or popping off your clothing. Moreover, the options are virtually limitless when you enhance your PVC patch with one of these extras:
- 3D Sculpting: The 3D approach is ideal for adding more detail than a rounded or sculpted look makes possible.
- Making A Hat With Your Patch: They can be created with a sewing channel, and one can add a lovely groove to the border to make stitching easier.
- Velcro / Hook & Loop: A sturdy attachment can be used to add Velcro. You can add a ton of options to make them genuinely unique.
- Waterproof and long-lasting: They are waterproof and stable for use outside, and they can tolerate the cold. They are durable, colorful, and flexible.
- Thickness: You can choose the material’s thickness to make your patch as thin or robust as you wish. The typical thicknesses are 2 to 4 mm.
- Color-matching: Pantone system can be used to match your branding colors, so you can be sure that none else will have a color that looks exactly like yours.
Various Types Of PVC Patches
Two-dimensional graphics separate the many layers in your artwork using a layering approach that produces raised and sunken sections. This 2D effect works well for straightforward and uncomplicated designs, logo patches with several different shades of brilliant color, and when the raised and recessed ridges complement your creation’s overall appeal.
This art has several leveled surfaces and can incorporate many styles, just like two-dimensional works of art. 3D images, however, are rounded and capable of having different hues on the same plane, in contrast to 2D images. Since the ups and downs are not rigid, the elements in your artwork can develop more realistic features.
When selecting the size or shape of your custom PVC patches, there are practically no restrictions. It depends on your demands and imagination. Your design’s height and breadth will affect the price. Polyvinyl chloride, from which custom PVC rubber is manufactured, gives it a rubbery texture and allows it to be molded into any shape. They are tough, long-lasting, and designed for outdoor gear.
Patches may be made in any form and in a wide range of sizes and thicknesses because they are made from soft, pliable rubber. One can produce artwork as tiny as 5″ x 8″, measuring up to 16″. Depending on what would work best for your brand, different thicknesses between 1mm and 4 mm are also available.
The intended application, the recipients of the finished design, and the overall budget should all be considered when determining the size and thickness.