Marketing doesn’t always happen at your desktop. In fact, marketers are more mobile than ever before, and they need to stay productive while on the go. Apps for superior marketing productivity can:
- Make communicating simpler
- Boost collaborative efforts.
- Maximize your time.
- Automate your workflow.
If you’re not taking advantage of apps that can help your marketing workflows, you may be wasting opportunities for growth. Here are 6 mobile apps to enhance your marketing productivity.
Slack has become a marketer’s best friend in nearly every industry. Teamwork is at the bedrock of marketing, and this communication app makes teams far more efficient and productive.
You can ping team members, check out archived chats, and make on-boarding of new team members or clients easy.
Other Slack features include . . .
- Open communication channels for different projects and teams
- You can go mobile, or use Slack on your desktop
- Internal and external sharing, including files, docs, and other assets
- A flexible browsing interface
- Read-state synchronization
Slack also integrates easily with a number of software ecosystems, such as Google Drive, Zendesk, Dropbox, MailChimp, and major social media channels like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Marketers who freelance often need to have billable hours ready to go if a client asks. Toggl does just that, timing you how long it takes to complete a task, or a number of tasks of one client project.
Toggl is also great for timing how long it takes for you to do a certain task to help you tweak your workflow to become even more productive. You can even send detailed tracking reports from the app to clients.
Other Toggl productivity solutions are . . .
- Charts for easy user digestion, also great for clients
- Day-by-day productivity breakdown for tasks
- User-friendly single click time tracking feature
- Usable online and offline
The Toggl app is also geared for companies. Marketing managers can use the app data to tweak workflow for optimal productivity. This could have a big impact on marketing agency profits.
The UberConference app simplifies conference calls by taking glitchy video software out of the boardroom. There is no pin or software to download with this productivity app, and you won’t need to decipher who is talking. UberConference shows you the profiles of all conference call members, and when they are speaking.
A few features marketers can use include . . .
- HD audio for clearer conference calls
- Screen share option
- Admin login with call controls
- Social media integration
- Document sharing
- Compatible with Slack for chat messaging
This mobile marketing app also allows you to connect to conference calls while on the go. Whether you need to hash out client contracts, or connect with the team on an urgent issue, UberConference is a productivity powerhouse.
Not all productivity apps are about production. The Noisli app doesn’t have scheduling features or note taking capabilities. However, this productivity app is all about heightening your focus to get in the zone. By providing background noise conducive to your workflow, you will simply get more done.
Marketers can find more focus using these Noisli features . . .
- 16 different sounds (white noise, rain, wind, water, etc.)
- Customizable by mixing sounds together
- Adjustable volume for mixes
- Built in timer and text editor
- Colorful backgrounds for relaxation
“The service is mainly used as a concentration booster during work by coders, programmers, bloggers, writers, students, and translators,” Noisli founder, Stefano Merlo told CNET. “Noisli is also used by many teachers in the classroom as a base for creative writing classes or for exercises/games in elementary school.”
This next productivity app is geared for social media marketers looking to automate their workflow. The SocialPilot app is a newer alternative to Hootsuite and Buffer with more advanced options for mobile marketers. It allows you to organize nearly every aspect of your social media scheduling.
Marketers can leverage SocialPilot for . . .
- Full automation of scheduling social media posts.
- Tracking all social accounts in the dashboard calendar.
- Enhanced visibility via customized Facebook branding.
- Bulk scheduling with a CSV or TXT file.
- Team sharing with contributor and moderator settings.
- Client management features for agencies.
This new productivity app for marketers can make social media management far more efficient. In fact, more than 75,000 agencies and marketing professionals trust SocialPilot to do just that.
Have you ever wanted a personal assistant? Well, how about a virtual AI powered personal assistant you don’t need to pay? The Cloze app can make that happen. It is essentially a CRM that doesn’t require you to enter any data. The app automatically pulls your contact’s information, social media activity, and personal history, delivering one easily digestible place.
The productivity wins for marketers include . . .
- Compiles all your contacts in one place.
- Updates contact information based on email signature changes.
- Links scheduled items to the people mentioned.
- Reminds you to reach out to people at appropriate times.
- Organizes contacts by last touch point, location, initial meeting, etc.
“With the relaunch of Cloze, the app is moving away from being an email client of sorts, and instead is meant to function more as a tool that lets you track your contacts and your interactions in a variety of ways,” TechCrunch explained.
Ready to be the Most Productive Marketer on the Planet?
Well, maybe that is a bit of an overstatement. However, a more productive marketer is a more successful one, making you one of the savviest in your industry. From team collaboration to the soothing sounds of deep concentration, there is an app for that.
The right tools can make a big difference for any professional, and the Smartphone evolution has ushered in a variety of mobile apps that have made the mobile workforce fierce. What productivity apps are taking your marketing game to the next level?