TikTok is a fun social media platform that engages many audiences to create new and attractive videos. Video is one of the effective content strategies for every social media platform, especially on TikTok. Because TikTok is a popular short form video sharing platform among teenagers and youngsters.
Few people think TikTok is just for millennials to create entertainment. But, TikTok offers tons of opportunities for small businesses and entrepreneurs. In this article, we’ll discuss 7 TikTok video marketing strategies that help to inspire your followers and increase engagement.
1. Create Perfect Videos
TikTok is all about creating and sharing funny videos up to 3 to 15 seconds short and 60 seconds long. Creating videos on TikTok is extremely easy. Here are some useful steps to create the best and perfect videos:
Step 1: Tap the + icon at the bottom center.
Step 2: You can see many options such as filters, effects, timer, speed, and beauty. Set up these editing features and click the red circle button to start filming.
Step 3: Choose effective music that leverages your video.
Step 4: Once the video is finished, you can go to the editing page, choose another music, and adjust volume & sound effects.
Step 5: Select a specific frame for your videos as a cover similar to Instagram highlights.
Step 6: Add some special effects and filters to gain more visibility.
2. Create Videos Based On Trending Hashtags
Hashtags are also the best strategy to make your videos more visible and get quality views for your TikTok videos. You can use hashtags in two different methods such as,
- Use the TikTok Discover page to find trending hashtags and create videos based on those hashtags.
- Otherwise, search and find trending hashtags relevant to your TikTok videos.
It is one of the best strategies to get quick views for your videos and engage audiences to share your content with their fans and followers.
3. Upload Behind the Scenes Videos
Behind the scenes, videos are a great video strategy to connect with your followers and potential customers. Because it gives audiences an inner look at your brand, product, and services. Even people may notice the extra footage and information of your company or business.
Here are some examples of TikTok behind the scene videos:
- Exploring how your employees make your product?
- Artists made artwork in different styles.
- Before and after videos of your products.
4. Post Best TikTok Videos
TikTok offers endless opportunities for users to create great content that engage their audiences. Here are some best video content ideas,
- Lip syncing videos – If you’re a content creator looking to inspire many people, you can try lip syncing videos that capture your audience’s attention.
- Duet Video – It is a popular video format and is more liked by YouTubers. Duet is the best video feature to interact with your followers and new audiences.
- Current Events – TikTok is also a great platform for users to attract your audiences with the latest events.
5. Make User Generated Content To Improve Engagement
Hashtag challenge is one of the best reasons for TikTok’s significant growth. Challenges play an important role in generating hundreds of thousands of followers in a short span.
Apart from promoting a product or service, you can accumulate TikTok viewers by posting hashtag challenges. It is the best opportunity for brands to make connections between the brand and the consumer. According to the research, 35% of TikTok users tried hashtag challenges, and 16% of users participated in hashtag challenges.
6. Try To Promote Original Content
TikTok is a unique social media platform with lots of viral content. If you want to get more TikTok video likes and high engagement, you have to provide the original information about your brand and products. Because TikTok’s original video is one of the best video marketing strategies that everyone can enjoy.
If you are not sure where to promote and leverage your business? You can use the below topics to make effective videos for your audiences.
- Create something funny and entertaining.
- Add relevant hashtags or captions to the post.
- Upload videos frequently and watch their status.
- Add a suitable title with your brand or product name.
7. Partner With Popular Celebrities & Influencers
Partnering with TikTok influencers is the perfect way to amplify your brand reach and gain a considerable following to your profile. TikTok makes it easy for brands to connect with popular influencers and celebrities easily.
For every social media platform, an influencer marketing strategy increases the chance to show your brand in front of a wider audience and enhance your marketing growth. You can use the TikTok creator marketplace to connect with over 1000 TikTok influencers rapidly. This portal will help to find TikTok influencers based on their location, topics, followers, engagement, audience demographic, and more.
As you can see, TikTok video marketing is the best strategy to reach your target audiences, boost customer engagement and gain better conversations. Posting funny and entertaining content provides more opportunities for brands to engage their valuable fans and followers!
Alison Williams is a social media content writer who works at Flatfitty. She is an experienced social media analyst. Her passion is to contribute to engaging content for authority blogs and websites. You can also visit her online at Twitter.com!