When you have a big event coming up at work or you are hosting an exhibition, you need to consider what swag you want to hand out. Half the people who turn up at a show or an exhibit do so for the freebies that get handed out! With that in mind, you want to be the company that gets it right. You have the chance to make everyone around you happy by simply offering the right swag bag at an event. You can make a name for yourself and spread your business name far and wide. You want to be the one to give out corporate gifts that make you memorable, and that takes planning.
If you’ve been watching your engagement online, you may notice that it goes up when you’re handing out the goods that make people remember who you are. When you hand out corporate gifts, you give your audience the chance to remember who you are. You want them to look at the gifts that you hand out and think of you. That means that this cannot be just any gift. You need to make this the gift to out-gift all gifts! It has to be as unique as your company and this means that you want to think outside the box. It’s all about knowing what your audience wants from your brand. Pens are boring, though effective, and you need to think about how your gifts are going to make others feel.
So, let’s check out some of the top gifts that you could choose from to take advantage of getting this right. Let’s go!
- Branded Tech. Put your brand on a phone case or an iPad cover and give them out at the next event. They’ll be looking at your logo every time they look at their technology, and they’ll not even realise it. We all need phone covers and tablet cases, and it’s a good thing that you will have something unique in branded tech. Speaking of which, you could always brand some USB memory sticks and hand those out, too! Everyone uses jump drives, and so you may as well make use of them. You can get a huge range of branded tech for people to enjoy, and you can make a real impression on people when you think of tech like this.
- Branded Bottles. Reusable bottles are all the rage, which is why you see branded water bottles everywhere. Branded coffee mugs aren’t as cool as they used to be, not when branded water bottles keep drinks cool for up to 12 hours at a time. You can switch things up with a container for water, and you can get the latest ones. Everyone is conscious of the environment today, as they should be, and you can show that you are also conscious of it. When you offer your customers something that shows you are an ethical business, you are going to offer something more than others.
- Branded Socks. Yes, the unique and fluffy has arrived into the occasion! Custom Sock Lab makes some pretty awesome socks and they can be customised to your brand. You want to be able to make a difference to your audience, and socks are an excellent and unique gift in which to invest. You can go as fluffy or as bright as you like, and you could even get the order and mix them up so you’re giving out odd socks! You can do a little more for charity when you do that, too! Branded socks are a little different, and you can impress the masses with your unique thinking!
- Office Utensils. Meal prepping is in, isn’t it? No matter where you go online, people are prepping their meals and bringing lunch to work. It’s not just for saving money, but for being eco-friendly. You can give out meal prep boxes and utensils with your brand splashed across it. People will remember you when they have their meals, and you can encourage them to reuse their crockery and packaging, too.
- Scented Candles. You read that right. Yankee led the charge for candles and burners, and you can be a part of the trend, too. Scented candles will be an excellent one to give your guests as every time they smell that particular scent, they will remember your business. A lot of our memories are embedded in scents and as they are a “slow burning” gift, you’ll have more than enough time to leave a great impression on your audience.
- Charitable Donations. Yep, this is one of the most fun gifts you can give. Why? Because you’re doing something for someone else. A charity donation can help you to engage your brand with your audience and can be a nice way to let people know that you are philanthropic. What better way to introduce your brand to a new audience.
- Branded Food & Drink. We talked about branded coffee mugs being out, but we didn’t say anything about coffee beans. You can craft your own blend and put your own signature on it, which is a brilliant way to be unique in your gifting. You can bet that every time they head to the meeting room, they think about your business as they’ll see your name. You don’t have to do a bag of coffee beans, either. You can choose to do instant cups to be used in a coffee machine, too. If coffee doesn’t interest you, you could choose to go for beer and wine. A wine of your choice and blend with your labels on it is a fun gift, and if you have the budget, go one better with a branded wine glass. You can do the same with beer, too.
Branding is essential to your business. Get it right, and you’ll forever be remembered in the eyes of your audience. Don’t let this slide; an exhibition cannot be without swag. With our list above, you now have seven excellent ideas. You cannot get this wrong!