Throughout media and social media, PR is a valuable tool and can be utilized to build reputations.
SEO (search engine optimisation) is imperative to heighten this reputation and increase your website’s ranking within search engines, such as Google. Once your ranking has elevated, this will drive more traffic to your website. Not only will your numbers increase, but also the quality of your traffic, meaning you are more visible to your target market.
This can be achieved with properly implemented SEO, placing and hosting content that is very specific about what your company does. Including products, services and location (if applicable).
SEO does not produce instant results; it is a long-term investment. You can use an SEO agency to boost your lead generation but depending on your company’s budget, this is not always possible. Instead, you can utilise PR in-house to begin your SEO journey.
Spink has created 6 Killer Ways PR Can Benefit Your SEO so you can begin to take the steps to boost your site’s ranking and increase the chances of your visibility in search engines. This includes:
- Top Tier Backlinks – obtaining links back to your website from high authority websites
- Brand Association – using PR to raise awareness of the products and services your brand offers. Therefore, changing a user’s search habits on Google.
- 3rd Party SEO – Having guest posts placed on relevant, high-authority websites.
- Emerging Keywords – creating new terminology associated with your brand that will automatically rank you highly as no other brands will be trying to do so.
- Previous PR Reclamation – reaching out to websites that have previously mentioned your brand but have not linked to your website.
- SEO Social Proof – creating high-quality content on your website that visitors will take the time to read.
See more here.